Socal Media Video Of Stephon Clark Protests:
New York Trash Used To Be Far Worse:
China Attempts To Ban Funeral Strippers:
An astonishing curve thrown at the retreating night
has sent me spinning.
How quickly life is uprooted from its tracks.
The capsized wheels.
The bits of broken glass.
My breath pouring out of my chest
falling in and out of rhythm.
A break in the darkness by flashlights
cresting the dark hills.
The new normal encroaches
upon the fading fragments of what was.
Good News For Old Champagne:
Hitler And The Trolley Car Dilemma:
The Last Male Northern White Rhino Is Sick:
Searching For The Perfect Underwater Hotel:
The long not-being / the briefest spark; animation / the eternal ah-ha!
Seek inspiration in immolation.
Know truth in being subsumed.
Life is not accumulating love, power or things;
Nor is it the the loss of them.
Life is not the avoidance of harm or hurt;
Nor their absence.
Life is the moment we recognize what (not who) we are.
The Library of Babble’s collection is now open to the public.
Walk the passages.
Peruse the shelves.
Scan the entries.
Possess an open mind.
1) Background (“The Library of Babel” by Jorge Luis Borges)
3) Visualizations (w/ Great Gratitude to Various Artists)
Description: A dalliance with bravery – short-lived and long dead. Please regard the drying liquor on the cracked sidewalk.
1) “No Talk” by River Tiber
2) “Yeah Plan From A1385” by Underworld
3) “Follow The Leader” by Matthew Ryan
4) “Dosidomifa, Pt. II” by Chassol
5) “False Angel Lullaby” by X.Y.R.
6) “Baraamad” by Golnoosh Salehi
7) “Creature” by It Looks Sad.
8) “Ticking Hands” by Lusine, Sarah Mcllwain
9) “Liberations” by Johannes Bornlof